A gentle technique that works through the body's fluid system to activate the circulation of the tissues and stimulate the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems. The result of these actions can include reductions in edemas, detoxification of the body, regeneration of tissue as well as many other benefits.
The proper functioning of the lymphatic system is critical to our body's ability to operate at peak performance. This system drains fluids, detoxifies and regenerates tissues, filters out toxins and foreign substances and helps us maintain a healthy immune system. If lymph circulation stagnates however, toxins accumulate and compromise cellular functioning, which opens the way to physical ailments.
Techniques are performed with hands and fingers simulating gentle, wave-like movements. They are neither tiring nor straining but light-touch and easy to use. These subtle manual maneuvers activate lymph and interstitial fluid circulation as well as stimulate the functioning of the immune and parasympathetic nervous systems.
It is shown that when these actions are accomplished, the results can be:
- Reduction in edemas (swelling) and lymphedemas of various origins
- Detoxification of the body
- Relief of numerous chronic and sub-acute inflammations, including sinusitis, bronchitis and otitis
- Relief of chronic pain
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds, stretch marks and wrinkles
- Stimulation of the immune system
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
- Anti-spastic actions to relieve conditions such as muscle hypertonus and some forms of constipation
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, loss of vitality and loss of memory